Monday, July 14

HOHOHO?

HOHOHO! not too long now before i return =D lolols!!! just lets say..... 20-30 more days hahah =D yayness! lolols. im having a pretty hard time deciding when to come back now hahah =P should i come back on the 8th of august or the 15th of august or some where in between? i cant seem to decideeee roarsss!!! i end my attachment on the 8th =P ROAR!

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DECIDE ON A DATE!?!?!?!
haizzz... call me fickle minded or what not but yea =P I CANT DECIDE! roar someone give me some ideas!!! roarrs =P
well yea that aside... I'm like recently going on a guest pleasure trip....lolols! means i just suddenly have the feeling to give some REALLY Good service lolols!!!
so yea =D n I DID! lololols!!! the guest was so happy she wrote me a card =D lolols! yayness!!! lolols!!
she wrote something like: " Nick from Cafe Studio gave EXCELLENT service". well something like that i cant remember what else she wrote lolols! i forgot to take the letter home -.- its most probably still at the work place lolools! haizzz....
well i guess today USHERing has helped me in a way or two...
Today, we had to carrry some really heavy and huge shit ={ or as my colleagues call it "ang guan cai" means literally carrying coffins hahah! yea its that huge... a few of them anyway...
but the part i hated the most has still definitely has to be the FRIGGIN HEAVY GLASSS PANELS! ROAR!!!!3 gigantic pieces of glass used to lay out on the "coffins" for the beautiful sunday brunch buffet =D when i get back i'll show u the pictures lolols!!!
Imagine a glass panel which is hmm lets say a head taller then me when im standing up... yea that huge... and the scary thing is that my colleagues say that its rumoured that in banquet they carry this huge piece of glass by themshelves... n im like O.o! u gotta be kidding me! well... no amount of moving chairs could ever prepare me for this man! hahahah =P
pretty fun day at work lolols =D we were trying to mimick different accents of the customers we have... well surprisingly thats what i love doing =D hahahahahah! well maybe its not surprising but yea.. .random no doubt lolols!! THIS POST IS SO RANDOM TO BEGIN WITH! hahaha
so heres my posting for this week? ahahah! =P totally no direction but yea! hahah =P ohoh! i might post another one in a few if i remember to about the saturday JAPANESE Restaurant and IRISH HOUSE Restaurant/Bar outing with Kel hahah =D
so yea till then =D oh oh!! BEIJING this friday =D lolols!! 12 hour train ride... geee i should've taken an airplane 2 hrs -.- but yea oh well...

No comments: